Sightseeing Flight at Night over Los Angeles
~Dinner on the Queen Mary~
Home » Flight Tour » Sightseeing Flight at Night over Los Angeles
~Dinner on the Queen Mary~
A Combination of Romantic Dinner and Gorgeous Night Flight
This is a night tour that turns a night in Los Angeles into an unforgettable memory. You will have a romantic dinner at a restaurant on the Queen Mary, a retired luxury liner, and enjoy dazzling night views of Los Angeles from a Cessna. We are proud to offer this tour that satisfies not only couples in love, but also friends, as well as families with children. An aircraft certified by the FAA (Federal Aviation Administration) is used.
The luxury liner, Queen Mary is anchored in Long Beach, a port city located 30 minutes south by car from Los Angeles (California). At the fine-dining restaurant on board, award-winning culinary chefs make fresh seafood, Italian, and American dishes, and you will feel like being an English noble to have a meal aboard this luxury liner. The Queen Mary, which has been anchored through its long history, is a beloved tourist destination of many people, and also a place of scenic beauty you definitely don’t want to miss while visiting Los Angeles.
Online Reservation Price
$220 / Adult | $195 / Child
|Tour dates:||Every day|
|Minimum number of reservations required:||1|
|(The tour will not proceed if the total number of participants is 2 or less.)|
|Total time:||5 hours|
|5:00-6:00 p.m.||Pickup at major hotel locations|
|7:00 p.m.||Tour of the Queen Mary|
|7:20 p.m.||Dinner at restaurant on board|
|8:10 p.m.||Transfer to airport|
|8:30 p.m.||Start of flight|
|9:00 p.m.||Transport to hotels|
|9:30-10:30 p.m.||Arrive at hotels|
* The arrival time shown above is an estimate, and not guaranteed. Please do not plan to participate in events at night (a Major League Baseball’s night game, entertainment show, etc.) on the tour day.
* Please note that the tour may be cancelled without prior notice due to increment weather or a natural disaster.
* Please make your reservation ASAP because your reservation request may be declined if all seats are sold out.
Lobby of respective major hotel (Japanese staff will pick you up.)
Or, Flite Serv Lobby at Long Beach Airport (You can come to the airport directly by car or other means of transportation.)
What payment methods do you accept?
|We accept cash, traveler’s check, and credit cards (Visa, MasterCard, American Express and JCB) are accepted. The tour guide in charge will collect your payment on the day of the tour. Please note that 5% processing fee will be charged per payment by credit card.|
Cautionary Notes on This Tour
- Times shown on the itinerary above may actually be earlier or later due to unexpected reasons such as weather conditions, traffic situations, or mechanical problems.
- Depending on weather conditions, the flight may depart first before dinner.
- The tour is not available on Valentine’s Day, 4th of July, Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, and New Year’s Eve.
- The tour is cancelled if the minimum number of participants required is not met.
- Pickup/drop-off in LA Downtown, Beverly Hills, Torrance and Anaheim areas, and at Universal Studios
- Price for dinner (at a restaurant on board the Queen Mary)
- You can select one from the following three main entrees.
- Seafood pasta / New York steak / Free-range chicken
- All main entrees come with an appetizer salad, and coffee/black tea/iced tea served after dinner.
- Sightseeing flight
- A fuel surcharge of $15 per passenger will apply.
- 25% charged after 6 p.m., 5 days prior to the tour date
- 50% charged after 6 p.m., 2 days prior to the tour date
- 100% charged after 6 p.m. on the day before the tour date