Intro Demo Flight
You can fly a plane without a pilot's license.
No license is required for an introductory demo flight because there are two control yokes provided in the cockpit. You will experience all flight maneuvers from takeoff to landing as a pilot. An FAA Certified Flight Instructor (CFI) will teach you how to fly in a comprehensive and easy-to-understand manner.
$20 discount is available for those with a California ID!
|Total time: 90 min. (Flight time: Approx. 35 min.)|
|2 passengers: $230 / 4 passengers: $240|
|Total time: 120 min. (Flight time: Approx. 70 min.)|
|2 passengers: $380 / 4 passengers: $390|
Kid's Pilot Course
This is an easy and fun demo flight course that allows children to be pilots.
For peace of mind, two control yokes are provided in the cockpit so that a flight instructor can support a safe flight.
Booster seats are available for smaller children to properly sit in the cockpit.
Up to two guardians/parents can sit in the rear seats.
Participating children will receive a free gift of logbook (an official record of a pilot's flying hours).
If desired after completion of a child's flight, it is possible for guardians/parents to experience an introductory demo flight with an additional $150 per person.
|Total time: 60 min. (Flight time: Approx. 15 min.) Recommended for 6 to 12 years old.|
|2 passengers: $180 / 4 passengers: $190|
Click to enlarge image
Routes of Intro Demo Flight
Yello...Kid's Pilot Course
|Kid's Pilot Course||$180||$190|
|Kid's Pilot Course||$250||$380|
2 passengers Airplane / Sling
4 passengers Airplane / C172
2 passengers Helicopter / R22
4 passengers Helicopter / R44
- The instruction time is a total of the time of explanation on the ground and the actual flight time.
- The total time is a rough estimate of hours required to complete the introductory demo flight course tour including the instruction time.
- The flight for the kid's pilot course will be conducted only when accompanied by a guardian/parent(s).
- Please note that it is prohibited by the Federal Aviation Act for a pilot, who has consumed any alcoholic beverage or has been scuba diving within 8 hours before boarding, to fly an airplane.
- The price is subject to change without notice due to rising fuel costs and other reasons.
- The price of introductory demo flight above is per person. If any passenger seat is available, the passenger rides for free.
- The flight time may be shorter or longer, depending on weather conditions.
- The flight schedule may be significantly affected by weather conditions. So, be sure to plan some extra time.
- You may be refused boarding due to safety concerns.
- Your baggage may be screened at a security checkpoint due to safety concerns.