Grand Canyon – A World Heritage Site and One of the Seven Natural Wonders of the World
Grand Canyon National Park, one of the seven natural wonders of the world, is an immense canyon located in northwestern Arizona. It’s a masterpiece created by Mother Nature, and a must-see attraction to visit in your lifetime. The Grand Canyon attracts more than 5 million visitors each year, with its colossal scale far beyond imagination, magnificent scenery, and grandeur of the landscape. Designated as a national park in 1919, and also established as a UNESCO World Heritage Site in 1979, Grand Canyon National Park is one of the most popular national parks in the U.S. The Grand Canyon is largely divided into the North Rim and the South Rim; a lot of spectacular viewpoints overlooking the Grand Canyon are located on both sides, making it possible for visitors to fully enjoy the majestic landscape. Our day trip tour to Grand Canyon from Los Angeles is a tour of the South Rim.
* Including lunch, applicable tax, pickup/drop-off at your hotel and a guide
Online Reservation Price
$495 / Adult | $475 / Child
|Tour dates:||Every day|
|Minimum number of reservations required:||1|
|(The tour will not proceed if the total number of participants is 5 or less.)|
|Total time:||12 hours|
|6:00 a.m.||Pickup at major hotel locations|
|7:00 a.m.||Depart from Long Beach Airport|
|8:30 a.m.||Arrive at Grand Canyon Airport & start of bus tour|
|9:15 a.m.||Arrive at Mather Point Overlook|
|10:15 a.m.||Arrive at Bright Angel Lodge Overlook|
|11:15 a.m.||Lunch at Grand Canyon Plaza Resort INN; transfer by bus after lunch|
|12:15 p.m.||Arrive at Grand Canyon Airport|
|12:30 p.m.||Depart from Grand Canyon Airport|
|2:00 p.m.||Arrive at Long Beach Airport|
|3:00 p.m.||Drop-off at hotels|
* The arrival time shown above is an estimate, and not guaranteed. Please do not plan to participate in events at night (a Major League Baseball’s night game, entertainment show, etc.) on the tour day.
* Please note that the tour may be cancelled without prior notice due to increment weather or a natural disaster.
* Please make your reservation ASAP because your reservation request may be declined if all seats are sold out.
Lobby of respective major hotel (Staff will pick you up.)
Or, Flite Serv Lobby at Long Beach Airport（You can come to the airport directly by car or other means of transportation.）
What payment methods do you accept?
|We accept cash, traveler’s check, and credit cards (Visa, MasterCard, American Express and JCB) are accepted. The tour guide in charge will collect your payment on the day of the tour. Please note that 5% processing fee will be charged per payment by credit card.|
Cautionary Notes on This Tour
- You must carry your passport to participate in the Grand Canyon tour.
- The tour may be cancelled due to mechanical problems, etc.
- The tour is automatically cancelled if the minimum number of participants required (5 persons) is not met.
- Pickup / drop-off in LA Downtown, Beverly Hills and Torrance areas
- A fuel surcharge of $32 per passenger will apply.
- The pickup/drop-off service is available for a fee in the following areas. Contact us for details.
Costa Mesa, Irvine, Van Nuys: Round-trip fee (1 passenger) $200 / Round-trip fee (2 passengers) ＄100/person
Anaheim: Round-trip fee (1 passenger) ＄30 / Round-trip fee (2 passengers) ＄20/person
Santa Monica: Round-trip fee (1 passenger) ＄120 / Round-trip fee (2 passengers) ＄60/person
Pasadena: Round-trip fee (1 passenger) ＄140 / Round-trip fee (2 passengers) ＄70/person
Burbank: Round-trip fee (1 passenger) ＄180 / Round-trip fee (2 passengers) ＄90/person
Manhattan Beach, Redondo Beach: Round-trip fee (1 passenger) ＄80 / Round-trip fee (2 passengers) ＄40/person
Marina del Rey: Round-trip fee (1 passenger) ＄100 / Round-trip fee (2 passengers) ＄50/person
Hollywood, Universal Studios: Round-trip fee (1 passenger) ＄30 / Round-trip fee (2 passengers) ＄20/person
- 25% charged after 6 p.m., 5 days prior to the tour date
- 50% charged after 6 p.m., 2 days prior to the tour date
- 100% charged after 6 p.m. on the day before the tour date