There is no doubt that the most exciting moment in flight is when you can fly an airplane by yourself to any destination you want. That is the kind of excitement any pilot's license holder would enjoy. Do you have a pilot's license, but are hesitant to fly because you haven't flown for a long time, or you are not confident with your proficiency in English? Let's remember how fun it is to fly in the American skies. This is the plan for you to enjoy flying in the American skies freely and safely with a Japanese flight instructor on board.
Use our service for orientation flights when you need to receive a flight review or recurrent flight training. We will provide a step-by-step guidance.
- People who got a pilot's license for airplanes/helicopters long time ago, but haven't flown since
- People who are not very fluent in English and worried about ATC communications
- People who want to conduct an orientation flight when receiving a "flight review"
- People who want to improve skills
- People who want to have a safe and fun flight
Reasons Why You Can Fly at Ease:
- You will be assisted with everything by a flight instructor serving as a safety pilot on board.
- You will be assisted with all operations and maneuvers.
- You will be assisted with unfamiliar ATC communications.
- You will be assisted with weather check.
- Your requests at the destination will be coordinated.
- Flight tour for licensed pilots
(FAA Private Pilot License required) (At no cost to passengers)
Flight to Catalina Island
|Flight Time||About 1h~|
Flight to Big Bear
|Flight Time||About 2h~|
Flight to Paso Robles Wineries
|Flight Time||About 3h~|
Flight to Las Vegas
(McCarran International Airport)
|Flight Time||About 5h~|
|C172 N model/P model||$230|
|C172 SP (G1000)||$275|
|CFI Stay Fee/night||$100|
If you stay overnight at your destination, a flight fee of 3 hours at a minimum is required for each day.
The aircraft rental fee is charged for every hour while a CFI is on board with you.
The aircraft rental fee is charged based on the flight time measured by an on-board Hobbs meter.
It is not calculated based on the flight distance or number of days.
- The flight time may be shorter or longer, depending on weather conditions.
- Some pilot coordination/wait time may occur at the destination.
- The flight schedule may be significantly affected by weather conditions. So, be sure to plan some extra time.
- You are not allowed to land at certain airports due to safety concerns.
- You may have to land at an alternative airport if it is not possible to land at the destination due to safety concerns.
- You may be refused boarding due to safety concerns.
- Your baggage may be screened at a security checkpoint due to safety concerns.